Wednesday, February 9, 2011




 
   
Zhu Songhua is No. 1 Primary School Attached to Jiangsu Nantong’s 3rd grade language teacher and tutor. With regards to the her teaching profession, Zhu Songhua said on the show, “there are no bad students, only bad teachers, when I encounter a naughty child, I will patiently guide/teach.” With such remarks full of caring and patience, no wonder netizens have said “Encountering this kind of teacher, I hope I never graduate!”

Zhu Songhua is 30-years-old this year, unmarried, 168cm tall, weighs 50kg, and her measurements are 34, 26, 34. Indeed very gorgeous/glamorous, and I bet the children all like attending her class. However, are the children in the class listening to the lesson or just staring at her?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Laporan percuma yang pasti mengubah hidup anda dan bakal membebaskan anda dari terus menjadi 'HAMBA DUIT'!.
Jemput DOWNLOAD PERCUMA